Hey guys! So, Pegasus Expert at Sunshine Stable Blog did this thing were she answered 100 questions. She was a copy cat to Amie at Crazy A blog, so I decided to do the same thing!
Okay, here we go.
1. What’s your favorite season?
Umm. Summer! I get to see my favorite horse, and I get to go to the pool and there is no school!
2. grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
bumped into another type of wall: the head master.
Who bumped into a wall? A fluffy unicorn? It’s from a book my sister is reading about Amy Carmichael: The Hidden Jewel.
3. who is the last person you texted?
Okay, I don’t own a phone, but the last person I sent a letter to was my friend Liana.
4. before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Coming up with what this post was going to be, finding the right song on YouTube.
5. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Let’s see. On TV, not sure, but last night I watched a best of The Red Green show with my family.
6. without looking, guess what time it is.
7. now look at the clock-what time is it?
7:42 on computer and 7:41 on the stove.
8. with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The refrigerator, the music I’m listening to.
9. 9 got skipped?
10. do you like fish?
To eat? NO WAY!!!
11. mac or pc?
mac I guess. I mean, Apple’s pretty cool since they have emojis and stuff.
12. do you remember your dreams?
Sort of. I do remember one where I was in charge of this fort thing, and I put my friend in charge of the artillery, and then I rode out of the for with him, to like, patrol or something on my mare, Rebel Lady.
13. When did you last laugh?
14. do you remember why/what at?
I was watching the best of The Red Green Show.
15. Have you ever been to Canada?
16. shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Shoes! I had going outside in bare feet.
17. do you wear perfume?
Only on occasion. But normally, I’m like “Who needs perfume or make up when you have horses?”
18. what was the last film you saw?
Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride
19. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right where I am now.
20. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hmm. That’s a hard one. Probably I would build an indoor arena for the South Mountain YMCA Camp where I ride. Then I would make sure they could keep the horses all year round. Then I would buy Sam, and board him there. THEN, I would buy all the retired Schleich. Oh, and don’t forget the tithe to my church.
21. This one got skipped too…
22. what’s your favorite band?
Um, Zach Williams, George Strait.
23. have you ever had to have surgery?
24. do you enjoy school?
Eh. I kind of enjoy math, But not the lesson that I’m on right now. I’m also reading a pretty enjoyable book for English, Penrod and Sam.
25. what do you think of these questions so far?
There okay I guess.
26. are you a righty or a lefty?
27. who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My Nana, other wise known as my mom’s mom.
28. what is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I am supposed to record this?
29. last time you swam in a pool?
Sunday while my brother had swimming lessons. It was indoor.
30. type of music you dislike most?
Heavy Metal, classic.
31. are you listening to music right now?
Yes. Disney Descendants Ways to be Wicked.
32. what’s your favorite color?
Pink! Always has been always will be.
33. is there anything you’re disappointed about?
I have to do a test at my homeschool co-op on Thrusday about a lecture we watched on YouTube last week. (And I’m in 7th grade?)
34. what was the last thing you bought?
The Schleich horse box they just retired this year.
35. sun or rain?
I like rain, as long as it’s not ruining my riding lesson.
36. would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving?
37. what’s your zodiac sign?
38. what’s your hair color?
Red. Not red red, but like, auburn red. But I prefer red.
39. what quote do you live by?
Um, Be a Pineapple
Wear and crown,
And be sweet inside.
40. what’s your favorite zoo animal?
Zebra, it’s the closes you get to a horse.
41. do you have any pets?
I used to have a gold fish when I was, like, 4. But it died, so we gave my sister’s to the neighbors who have a fish pond.
42. what color are your eyes?
Um, I think some where between hazel, and green.
43. do you wear any kind of jewelry 24/7?
Two rings, and sometimes a watch.
44. do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth?
45. do you know how to change your car’s oil?
No. But I know how to change the tire!
46. do you have any phobias?
47. what’s your lucky number?
No, luck doesn’t do anything, it’s prayer that does. But my favorite number is 17.
48. have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but I’ve swallowed a penny and a My Little Pony baby bottle.
49. can you solve a rubix cube?
50. what are you listening to right now?
Disney Descendants It’s Goin’ Down.
51. Do you like unicorns?
52. do you wear the hood on hoodies?
Yes and no. I normally wear my hair in a bun, so it doesn’t work to well.
53. is the glass half empty or half full?
54. what’s the farthest away place you’ve been?
55. do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
If you’re talking about sneakers, no.
56. what’s your favorite radio station?
A local Christian station.
57. are you allergic to anything?
No, but my sister’s allergic to red dye.
58. were you named after anyone?
59. do you wear glasses/contacts?
No, but I used to wear glasses.
60. have you ever walked out of the movie theater before the film was over?
No, but I went up stairs while there was a movie playing in my basement.
61. what’s your least favorite school subject?
Art and music.
62. put your iTunes library on shuffle. What comes up?
I don’t have iTunes, or a phone, or anything.
63. do you wear jeans or sweatpants more?
Jeans, except when I’m layering for basketball or soccer
64. where in the world would you like to travel?
Probably Vienna Austria, to see the Spanish Riding School.
65. are you traveling anywhere soon?
Not that I know of.
66. have you ever built an igloo?
Sort of. Last winter we had a big snow, so me and my siblings made dog sits in it; but then they would collapse. 😥
67. best thing at Starbucks?
Only been there once, I can’t even remember what we got.
68. do you like watching scary movies?
Unless you count Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas, no.
69. what’s the best thing about school?
Um. Do I have to answer?
70. what were you doing at midnight last night?
Thrashing about and trying to sleep. I never can fall asleep.
71. what’s under your bed?
Let’s see, the mini’s pasture, the round pen, an empty box…
72. how do you really feel about what you’re doing right now?
I’m wondering if I can get this done soon.
73. think fast, what do you like right now?
Student Groups at my church, horses, posting on my blog, basketball, soccer, BB gun club, blowing things up.
74. are you sarcastic?
75. what time do you get up?
76. what was the name of your first pet?
Fishies don’t get names.
77. what color are your sheets?
White with brown and pink horses.
78. how are you feeling right now?
79. what was your favorite food as a child?
80. how tall are you?
81. can you whistle?
82. do you drink soda?
Yep. Just not very often.
83. have you read the harry potter series?
No, but I really want to.
84. can you drive a stick shift?
No, but I can drive a tank! (Feel free to ask?)
85. what’s your favorite candle scent?
Spiced apple/apple cider
86. have your pants ever fallen down in public?
87. do you sing in the shower?
Sadly, yes. 😔
88. can you speak another language?
No, but I have to
learn click through Spanish for school.
89. can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
And why would I do that?
90. dogs or cats?
91. do you make wishes at 11:11?
92. what’s your favorite type of chapstick?
Mint or orange
93. which came first–the chicken or the egg?
obviously the chicken. I mean, I clearly says that God created the bird (chickens) on day six. Not there eggs, the birds.
94. what are you reading now?
The Duel (about Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr) and Penrod and Sam
95. can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No, but I think my friend, Faith, can.
96. can you walk in heels?
Yes! I even have a pair of gold stelettos.
97. how many rings before you answer the phone?
Normally just two.
98. any new and exciting things you’d like to share?
I have to give a how-to speech tommorrow, and then I have a riding lesson on a horse named Marshmallow.
99. what is most important in life?
God, family, friends, then horses
100. what is most important in life?
People who can make teeny tiny things for there model horses. Like filliefanatic at Tiny Horse Talk and Nichelle at Desktop Stables.
Well, there you go guys! please don’t stalk me after this, and I hope you thought this was entertaining, because I will never do anything like this again. Bye!