So, I was scrolling through peoples posts, and… I GOT NOMINATED FOR THIS!!!
Libster Leebster Leibster Liebster award! Yeah! I got nominated for and award!!! And twice! The first time I was nominated by Pegasus expert @ Sunshine Stables Blog, and the second time by Minki @ StableStoreys. Okay, so the rules are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award (Done)
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Okay, so here are the 11 questions from Pegasus Expert:
Do you actually want to do this?
Yes! I have never been nominated before. This should be fun.
Do you know what this award is?
Sort of. I think I’ll just copy Minki’s link. www.liebsterawards.com Ah ha! It worked!
Have you been awarded something like this before?
Nope. Never had an award until now.
Do you like horses?
Nah. I LOVE horses!🐎🐴🦄
Do you have pets?
No. But I used to have two fish. Actually I had one and my sister had one. Then mine died and we gave my sister’s to our neighbors who have a fish pond. (Didn’t expect a long explanation, did you? 😊)
Are you sure you want to do this?
Are you tired?
Seriously? Not really, but I constantly have purple bags under my eyes. I can never fall asleep at night…
Can you tell that my creativity for questions has run out?
Yeah, kind of.
Are you a horse nerd?
Oh, my word! Do you have to ask?! Yes! Of course I am! I mean, my blog is called Horse Crazy for Girls! Duh!
Do you hate it when someone says ‘white’ not ‘gray’ when talking about a horse?
Um, I don’t really notice. (nervous laugh), but I despise it when people call Palomino blondes. Ugh!
Are you positively sure that this was a mistake because of these questions?
Okay, so those were Pegasus Experts questions, now for Minki’s.
What inspired you to start your blog?
Um, well, two years ago I needed to make a blog for school, so that’s how, I guess.
If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you choose?
Wow. That’s hard. I don’t really, like, consider people celebrities. I think maybe I would want to see George Strait. If anyone wants to know, he’s, like, THE best country artist out there.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Do you YouTube?
No, but I know someone who does!
What are your dreams for your blog?
Um, 10 subscribers?! Other than that being able to upload picture more often.
Do you have any pets and if so what are they and what are their names?
No. But I used to have two fish. Actually I had one and my sister had one. Then mine died and we gave my sister’s to our neighbors who have a fish pond. As for names, fishies don’t get names.
Who are some bloggers that you would recommend?
Nichelle @ Desktop Stables, Filliefanatic @ TinyHorseTalk, Minki @ StableStoreys, Pegasus Expert @ Sunshine Stables Blog, and Annalee @ Buttons Book Reviews.
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably Vienna, Austria to see teh Spanish Riding School.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what five things would you want with you?
My Bible, lots of water, a wilderness survival kit, food, and I cell phone/walkie talkie. (Hey! There just might be service!)
What is your biggest fear?
On a scale to 0.5 to 10.5 how much do you love blogging?
Definately 10.5. blogging is so much fun!
Okay, 11 random facts…
- I ride at two diferent camps with the best two horses in the world. Marshmallow and Sam.
- Other than all things equine (this includes mythical horses), my favorite animals are reindeer, deer, and foxes. Not nessicarily in that order
- I LOVE the Nightmare Before Christmas. It’s really not that scary.
- I love to blow stuff up.
- My church is. The. Best. If you ever come to Lancaster county, Pennsylvania, go to Calvary Church on Landis Valley rd.
- I’ve only ever seen The Force Awakens
- I’ve never read Harry Potter
- I play basketball in the winter and soccer in the fall
- I want a puffy, pink winter coat
- I like my hair long. Very, very long
- I get to go on a full weekend Winter Retreat next month with my church! For some reason I feel the need for everyone to know that.
Okay, so I would like to nominate:
Filliefanatic @ TinyHorseTalk
Nichelle @ Desktop Stables
Annalee @ Buttons Book Reviews
Calicoplains @ um, Calicoplains
dinosaursdonkeysanndms @ Dinosaurs, Donkeys, and MS
Whoever mans Calvary Student Ministries Blog
# Hannah @ # Hannah blogs
Tabi Bear @ Busy Bee
Golden @ Golden Podcast
I don’t think I can find anymore since I don’t really want to tag back.
So here are the questions for them to answer:
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Are you a Christian? If so, what church do you go to?
- How did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Do you have any pets, if so what are they and what are their names? (Sorry Mniki, I copied)
- On a scale from one to ten, how awesome and amazing and wonderful are horses?
- What do you like to do in you spare time?
- Do you know how to shoot a gun?
- If you could change your username, what would you change it to?
So there you go. What do you guys think? See ya soon!